Main: Tank
Level: 3703

I love you lone star but banning should mean somthing

Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Infinate Dreams
Main: Desert Rat
Level: 652

ANYONE who is BANNED for a SERIOUS matter, PERMANTLY should NEVER be able to come back, no matter how they beg and plead.

Not that I have anything against you LoneStar I just dont think its great idea to let people play a game they were trying to ruin in some way.

I dare say these people have learned there lesson but let them learn it on someone else's game. Whats the point of unenforced rules?

I cant see how you lagged Atlum out personally, Spamming isn't THAT serious, a perma mute would be more appropriate :lol: and as to anything else you did well if it was hurting the Admins wallet or 'cheating' then its fair enough you got banned.

~ferret

Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Main: Aeon Flux
Level: 586

Voom, what in the hell are you talkin about, I dont remember ever trying to sell my account to you... I was selling it to galvatron, and if you are/where galvatron, then I was not aware of that, and when i was selling to him was when it was banned... Hence why he never got it...

And again, I have to say, if anyone is aloud back, just one person, then you have to allow anyone back unless it was some serious offense.

And again, voom, Ill restate for anyone to hear, I spammed the forums, you, and I d/c atlum from the game due to a lag out caused by me... Bannable, sure, i would have been very upset had i been atlum, but a bloody deletion is way out there, and frankly i would call it biased that they would allow other players to come and go but not myself, or, dare I say, even Tobal

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:33 pm
Profile YIM
Main: (-_-)
Level: 4299

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:41 pm
Main: Aeon Flux
Level: 586

Its ok face... Im good with that now, I worked hard for my other izer... not a problem, forgive and forget...

Anyway, GoldStar II has a point there, if I cant come back, anyone else who was banned repeatedly should be deleted as well, its completly unfair, if what i did was a bannable/deletable action, then make that stand for the others, if it wasnt, then do somthing for me, anything... because if its one thing that shouldnt be aloud, its a biased administration... you people have to make things equal...

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:54 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Uncle Bob
Main: Dream
Level: 1108

i got 8 bans for different acounts not just one. ive got acounts perma banned for different reasons. i got so many chances cos i helped teh admins out with bugs, shitty graphics, testing and stuff. LS jsut stop bitching u will never be allowed back once atlum has made up his maind theres no changing it believe me. chat to me on msn come join a different game thats looks after its playerbase and sorts out problems and bugs and continualy adds new content (that works). peace out

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

i got 8 bans for different acounts not just one. ive got acounts perma banned for different reasons. i got so many chances cos i helped teh admins out with bugs, shitty graphics, testing and stuff. LS jsut stop bitching u will never be allowed back once atlum has made up his maind theres no changing it believe me. chat to me on msn come join a different game thats looks after its playerbase and sorts out problems and bugs and continualy adds new content (that works). peace out

Which game is that then?

~ferret

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:08 pm
Main: Scipii
Level: 806

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:58 pm

EVE probably.

Go read the post about new uni, if you've really got 3 SM alts you going to get a big hit in the future :P

~ferret

Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:01 am
Team: Zonura
Main: Takuhi
Level: 966

LoneStar, just start from the begining again. Simple as that. You've done something wrong and your being punished for it. Lets take any other criminal for example, he gets sent to prison right? He gets taken out of society is kept out for a certain time and is then shoved back in with nothing. If he's lucky there will be people waiting for him to help him out, but he wont have a job, he wont have a car, he wont have a house he wont have anything. LoneStar you are a criminal in the eyes of Atlum. I think you should be allowed to create a new account and use the name LoneStar but thats it...you should not under any circumstances get any of your equipment/ships back.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:37 am
Main: Scipii
Level: 806

erm, why? because of base gear decaying? lol.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:01 am
Team: Death Mental
Main: RevolutionPower
Level: 4939

It's not as easy as that Takuhi, every crime is recorded and stuff like murder will pretty much get you 0 jobs anywhere.

You have a point though.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:12 am
Main: Voom
Level: 1935

LS, I remember it very clearly so deny it all you want.

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:08 am
Team:
Main: Raze
Level: 285

Location: you WOULD really want to know where i live- right ?
Lone star was a meanie to me, i nearly wet me keks.
:lol: .but on a more serious matter, i think one last chance would be good, i voted for you to come back. It was a tough choice between the tennis ball though

LOOK AT HIS CUTE LITTLE CHEEKS!! AWW... GOOCHIE GOO...

Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:16 pm
Profile WWW